The main objective of the SEC2U events is to showcase the commitment of European universities to create a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation that is spreading in the university communities. And as result transferring it to the society by creating startups and spinoffs with high added value, based on knowledge and technological development.
Date: 31st of October
Place: Bar Ilan University
Place: Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel.
● 17:30 – 18:00 Registration
● 18:00 – 18:10 Opening and Introduction
Dr. Eyal Yaniv, Chairman of Bar Ilan School of Business Administration
● 18:10 – 18:30 The Entrepreneur Professor
Prof. Arie Zaban, VP of Reseaech, Bar-Ilan University
● 18:30 – 18:50 The Role of The Academy in Entrepreneurship – Dr. Eli Even, Director of Bar Ilan Research Authority
● 18:50 – 19:00 MyWay Project
Mrs. Ayelet Sapir, CEO of Pangea
● 19:00 – 19:30 Networking Break
● 19:30 – 20:00 From Research to Startup
Mr. Avner Mor, co-founder and CEO Dyadic
● 20:00 – 20:15 Smart Cities and the University
Dr. Eyal Yaniv, Chairman of Bar Ilan School of Business
● 20:15 – 20:45 Pannel: Students Speak Entrepreneurship
Ms. Julia Tshuva, Mr. Orr Aluk, Mrs. Yahav Dokstein
Do you have any doubts?
Contact us at:
Eyal Yaniv, Bar Ilan University